Bed Sized Tatami Mats
A tatami is a type of mat used as a flooring material in traditional Japanese-style rooms. Boreal bed-size tatamis are designed to minimize the quantity of tatamis necessary to create a base for standard-size mattresses.
Half Tatami -
Dimensions - 39 3/8 x 39 3/8 x 2 (100 cm x 100 cm x 5 cm)
Long Tatami -
Dimensions - 39 3/8 x 78 3/4 x 2 (100 x 200 cm or 5 cm)
Single shikibuton = 1 bed size tatami ( 39 3/8 x 78 3/4 )
Double and Queen shikibuton = 2 bed size tatami ( 78 3/4 x 78 3/4 )
- Traditional black borders
- Made entirely of woven rice straw without any synthetic filling in the center
- Bottom is protected by a canvas that acts as a barrier against humidity
- The natural color of the tatami mat is greenish and take a wheat color over time with exposure to natural light.
- Made in China by a Environmental and Quality Management System certified manufacturer.